Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

How good is eating in restaurants

I’ve been watching Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares since many years, courtesy Fox Traveller Channel (Fox Life).

In every show I get to see a wonderful restaurant. I find the dining room beautifully arranged, decorated & designed. Mainly the restaurant’s ambiance is pleasant. In my opinion most of the restaurant staff members are nice, approachable, courteous & friendly.

Ultimately Mr. Ramsey enters the kitchen & shows us the reality how restaurant kitchen operates. The annoyance that I get to see on Mr. Ramsey’s face & the expletives he uses clearly infers that majority of the activities happening in the kitchen is awful or horrible. From the way the food is stored to the way the food is cooked & served, Mr. Ramsey finds faults in majority of the things happening.

Eventually he corrects it & enhances a lot of things happening in the restaurant.

Although I’m an Indian, born in India to Indian parents I have never been found of Indian food & after watching Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares I’ve become more apprehensive to eat in restaurants.

Reference: -

Kitchen Nightmares. Produced by A. Smith & Co. Productions. Performed by Gordon Ramsey. Fox Broadcasting Company (Fox Traveller or Fox Life), 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment